Thursday, December 9, 2010

Black Cat

 Down in the Big red Barn I hear creeps and peeps.I see black with one red light. I hear the birdds tweet and sing. I see the kittens sleeping in the dark. I can feel the warm barn sand beneath my feet.I see no color all there is black and white. I taste freshly new cat food  and great flavers of fish and chicken. I smell smoke from the stern of the tracter. The gas sis smelly and I could taste it like I was drinking it from a boul. The sounds of the barn with the wind flowing throughg it.

6 comments:

  1. Ronnie I think that your story was very nice and persuasive. But you misspelled birds and bowl wrong that's the the way you spell them

    ReplyDelete
  2. But by the way ronnie I thing that your story is cool about the barns and kittens. Your also really cool and your tied for my first best friend. But I also hope that you send out your Awful Monday, Tall Tale story, and your Mystery story.One bad thing is that I hope that their better then your Black Cat story no offense. Just to tell you I asked Travis C. if he remembers his blog name. Guess what he said "no". Crazy ain't it. So he doesn't remember his blog page name which totally sucks which we can't get on his blog.He told me that I couldn't get on his blog because of that. But see you at school tomorrow lets hope that school is fun if not that sucks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think your black cat story was very nice and it was written like a real story writter.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ronnie seriously you should change your background to like a football or background or the flames.

    P.S.The flames are cool and my football picture is pretty (I think mine is amazing). No offense but I really don't like your background. SRRY :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ronnie I agree with Jeffrey your background is weird :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am just kiding your background is awsome.

    ReplyDelete